26.7.19

Review: Pantsdrunk: Kalsarikanni: The Finnish Path to Relaxation

Pantsdrunk: Kalsarikanni: The Finnish Path to Relaxation Pantsdrunk: Kalsarikanni: The Finnish Path to Relaxation by Miska Rantanen
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

This moment’s “The Preppy Handbook”. A take off on Scandanavian living memes recently popular in books. This book was humorous in style but not in substance – I smiled at the title and at how the book was organized, but not so much at the actual content. (view spoiler) I listened on audio. Probably not the best choice for this book, given other reviews pointing out the positive aspects of the feel of the paper in the dead tree version.

Those Finns…


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Foundation

Foundation by Isaac Asimov My rating: 3 of 5 stars I decided to read the Foundation novels in chronological order, and before this...