14.1.19

Review: Daddy, Stop Talking! And Other Things My Kids Want But Won't Be Getting

Daddy, Stop Talking! And Other Things My Kids Want But Won't Be Getting Daddy, Stop Talking! And Other Things My Kids Want But Won't Be Getting by Adam Carolla
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

In short, uncomfortably funny, to me. The overuse of profanity and the general trashing of his own parents are not what I’d consider highlights, but he has some funny bits here, some that seem very familiar to this Dad of two kids. I listened on audio, and this has to be the best way to experience this book. Carolla (apparently) goes off script a number of times, conversing with his producer and bringing his kids to the studio to have their say on how they were raised. Many years ago I enjoyed Carolla’s radio show online, and this was like a cable version of his old show, rants and all. I suspect this is an acquired taste, so ymmv.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Foundation

Foundation by Isaac Asimov My rating: 3 of 5 stars I decided to read the Foundation novels in chronological order, and before this...