31.7.18

Review: The Step-By-Step Guide to Copywriting: Online Learning and Course Design: Share Your Knowledge, Teach and Make Money Online With Your Own Course For Udemy or Teachable

The Step-By-Step Guide to Copywriting: Online Learning and Course Design: Share Your Knowledge, Teach and Make Money Online With Your Own Course For Udemy or Teachable The Step-By-Step Guide to Copywriting: Online Learning and Course Design: Share Your Knowledge, Teach and Make Money Online With Your Own Course For Udemy or Teachable by Sandra Shillington
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I’ve had an idea for an online class, but have hit a wall in creating it. I wanted to read a book that would provide some gentle persuasion to complete the work. I found “Online Learning and Course Design” to do a good job in providing me some simple process to create an online course. The author describes the process from initial brainstorming to the technical creation process, the course design, graphic design, publishing, and garnering feedback. I even went deeper than I would have thought, for such a compact book, in describing different instructional design models in use in the industry. If you are looking for a quick read that covers the entire online course creation process, this fits the bill.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Foundation

Foundation by Isaac Asimov My rating: 3 of 5 stars I decided to read the Foundation novels in chronological order, and before this...