14.6.18

Review: World's Best Life Hacks: 200 Things That Make Your Life Easier

World's Best Life Hacks: 200 Things That Make Your Life Easier World's Best Life Hacks: 200 Things That Make Your Life Easier by Sara Devos
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

If you've been on Facebook at all over the past couple of years, you've probably seen a video showing you non-obvious uses of toilet paper rolls, or binder clips, or something else. This is a series of pages with 200 "life hacks", short write-ups with an illustrative, and often amateur, photograph to illustrate. I was able to go through this while sitting having lunch at McDonalds -- it's not a long nor an involving book. I'd say I have seen a majority of these suggestions previously, often on Facebook or other sources like the LifeHacker website. Most of the new-to-me suggestions were not of use to me, perhaps involving entertaining young children. You can tell this was written by mothers of youngsters. But the value here is if you find a handful of things you could immediately put to use. I did find a couple of suggestions that I might try. I'll give this 3 stars as I think it may be more useful to others with younger children, but for me it was probably more a 2 star read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Foundation

Foundation by Isaac Asimov My rating: 3 of 5 stars I decided to read the Foundation novels in chronological order, and before this...