16.6.18

Review: The Art of Social Media: Power Tips for Power Users

The Art of Social Media: Power Tips for Power Users The Art of Social Media: Power Tips for Power Users by Guy Kawasaki
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

While I thought I was pretty well rounded when it comes to the use of social media for my work, I realize after just a few minutes of listening to this audiobook that I’m just a layman. I learned a number of things, and only ran across a few things that were obvious. There’s a mix of content that is evergreen and content that might have a shorter shelf life, including lists of companies offering content. I will find value in both. I am torn over how I feel about the audio version. There is good list-based information and plentiful web site links, and I feel that having a paper or digital book for reference might be of more value, but the audio is a quick way to understand what you don’t know. Overall, I really enjoyed this and may be looking to get the paper version.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Foundation

Foundation by Isaac Asimov My rating: 3 of 5 stars I decided to read the Foundation novels in chronological order, and before this...