12.6.18

Review: Another Place You've Never Been

Another Place You've Never Been Another Place You've Never Been by Rebecca Kauffman
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I listened to this on audio, and I found the stories washed over me, enjoyable at the time, but ultimately, they left little impression. That’s not bad, especially if that’s the feeling you are looking for. I enjoyed the vignettes of interrelated stories, although I found myself looking for the relationships as much as listening to the story. The first story, about the swimmers, was the most intense. The rest were more tame. I suspect this one is better read than listened to. I would consider reading more by Kauffman.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Foundation

Foundation by Isaac Asimov My rating: 3 of 5 stars I decided to read the Foundation novels in chronological order, and before this...